Happy Birthday baby boy!

Starla

Can you all help me wish my sweet boy a Happy 4th Birthday today? 🥳🎂💙

It seems like this day comes quicker and quicker every single year. My sweet baby boy is 4 years old today and I’m really not sure how I feel about it 😭God really knew that my heart needed you, I didn’t know what love truly was till the moment the doctor put you on my chest and you wrapped your little hands around my finger and held on tight🥺💙. It was that very moment when I knew I’d met my first little love, my whole entire heart, my forever best friend in this whole entire world🤞🏽. I’m so thankful for every day with you, and trust me when I say that there are many days you make me want to rip my hair out but, I wouldn’t trade a single day. You make all my good days better, your little hugs and kisses are the best, you’re my sky, stars, moon and more. The bond we have no one can ever replace. Every year I get to watch you grow more and learn more, I can’t even describe how proud of you I am. I’m so blessed and thankful to be your momma. I love you so big my sweet boy, Happy 4th Birthday 🥳🎂💙