Cheater speaks...

When I downloaded this app I had no idea what it would bring. As I see these many different topics, and women supporting and giving advice it has prompted me to speak out to find the truth. Prior to my relationship with my now husband I was a FIRM believer that cheating is so wrong! I understand what it does to another person. Before continuing I would like to ask that no one call me rude awful names or try and tear me down; in speaking up I am voicing my side and I am FULLY aware that what I am doing makes me a horrible individual. My relationship with my husband has been a whirlwind and a steady run of terrible situations. Ever since we have been together nothing ever goes right and he seems to care more about everything else besides me and our son. To explain all these would take to much time but in short a series of terrible events clouded my judgement and I am now having an affair with another man. My husband had no idea and will not for the foreseeable future. I just I guess I am not in a tough place but one in which I just decide how much I value my own happiness :( this other man makes me feel like I am the only girl in the world and I feel like I may be falling, but my husband and I have a child together and I would hate to tear apart my family for my own happiness.. I just idk where to go from here...