I feel like my bf is useless

I know that sounds super harsh. But I honestly feel like I’m going crazy. We just moved in together a couple months ago and everything has gone so far down hill. I do pretty much everything around the house in addition to working and paying half of the bills. And now a few weeks ago he got fired from his job. So he’s at home all day every day doing nothing except wasting money that he shouldn’t be spending. About a week into him being home I told him I’d like him to wash the dishes every day since I do everything else. And usually he does. But that’s it.

This week became unexpectedly hectic for me and I’m really stressed out. And again every day I come home to nothing being done. Then last night I had to leave in an emergency to watch my friends kids while she went to the ER. So I was gone for like a total of 11 hours. And he literally did nothing all day up until I came home at night he made a sandwich, acting like he was cooking for me (after I had just told him I wasn’t hungry). I sat there in disbelief then got to work on my projects that need to be done before the weekend.

This morning I get up after having almost no sleep because I’m suffering horrible TMJ pain (that I’m sure is stress related). He tells me he’s going to spend all day working on stuff to help me out so I’m not as stressed. So I asked him to do 2 things. And instead of actually doing them he went out and bought a bunch of extra stuff that I didn’t need or want. Then started working on the 2 things I asked for after I got home from work.

I tried telling him that it stresses me out when he does things like that and I would like if he could just do the things I asked. He snapped at me and told me they would get done so it shouldn’t matter when he does them or if he buys extra stuff. I asked him what he did all day. He told me I had no right to ask him what he does with his day and it’s my own fault I’m stressed because I took on too much responsibility this week.

I’m just so stressed and unsure of what to do. I really need some encouraging words or guidance 😔