I just don't know.

Haley • Madly in love with my best friend♡
I don't know what to think or feel. To start, I'm currently on my period. I'm depressed, hormonal, miserable ect. My boyfriend and I have been fighting alot lately. But for about a week we've been doing good. We've been getting along and everything. But with both of our work schedules we don't talk as much anymore. He doesn't tell me how he feels anymore, he isn't as affectionate as he used to be. We've been together for a year. We'll tonight I got off work early and I came home n we barely spoke. So we were laying in bed, and i asked him if he still felt the same, he said why are you asking me this right now. I said because we never talk anymore, like a deep talk. He said I'm tired and I don't wanna talk about it right now, can we talk about it tomorrow?. I said no I want to now. So I asked him again, and he said I don't feel exactly the same but I still love you. I said what do you mean not exactly the same. But he said he didn't wanna talk about it tonight cause he's tired. But he started to get shitty with me. He rolled over and I started to talk to him again about it and he yelled at me n said he was tired n doesn't want to talk. BUT I DO! We never talk anymore. . Am I over reacting, cause I'm hormonal and depressed and over thinking it. Or do you think that something is up. I don't know how to feel right now. I have the biggest knot in my stomache. Advice please? All I wanted to do was talk..