FIL Advice - is it ok to feel hurt?

Courtney • Mom of 6 year old boy, and 2 year old girl
DH and I have been married about 6 years and I love his family in general. His folks are great with my 3 year old and pretty involved in our lives since we moved to their home town about 10 months ago. They've been very supportive of us buying our first home, letting us live with them for a while and my FIL is even landscaping our yard for us exactly how I want. That said, when we got engaged, my hubby really wanted his dad, who is ordained, to perform our wedding. He said No, because we moved in together against his advice prior to the wedding and it was obvious we had already had sex when I got unexpectedly pregnant. Though I know they are pretty religious and conservative, honestly that hurt. We lost the baby at 12 weeks and we had our wedding anyway, married by a family friend of mine. 
Fast forward to now, my husband's brother got the girl he'd been dating for 2 months pregnant. They decide to get married and FIL agrees to do the wedding. My inlaws came over yesterday to ask us if that was ok. Now obviously I wouldn't want him to say No, because that was hurtful to us. So I said ok. But I tried to ask what was different that he was willing to do it for them, and feel he just avoided the question.
I thought I was over it, but now I find myself feeling hurt and disapproved of all over again. I'm not sure what to do with that. Any thoughts?