Feeling a little sad

Brittany👨‍👩‍👦‍👦☕️ • 28 yr old Boymom of two wonderful boys, Blaine and August. Currently pregnant with #3! Due December 2016 😍
I just need to vent a little. Lately it seems like my BF just don't like me anymore. I don't know why either. I mean, I know I've gained weight since becoming pregnant. I was skinny and good looking and now I'm almost 23 wks and my boobs are huge and my belly keeps getting bigger. I've gained probably 25 lbs already and it isn't because I'm eating a lot and sitting on my ass. It just keeps coming! I work, exercise and chase around a 3.5 yr old! 
This last wknd we went to visit his parents and he completely ignored me the entire time.  He was really short with my son to. Almost like we should have stayed home. It's always like that when we go to his folks. They love us but it seems like he doesn't. I asked him about it and he has no answer which makes me feel even worse. I don't think he's said he loves me in like a week and god knows how long it's been since we've had sex! 
This is starting to feel the same as it did with my first sons father. And that relationship didn't work....Before I got pregnant we were perfectly happy! I don't think I've ever felt like that in a relationship. Now it seems like it's gone. I don't know what to do anymore. This pregnancy wasn't something we planned and he didn't want to go through with it but I wasn't about to have an abortion...maybe he just doesn't want this anymore???