Advice needed: baby hates being in the car

Sarah
I have never heard of a baby that hates being in the car, but my little girl (11 weeks) hates it and cries every single time she's in the car. This has gone on for at least a month. It's so frustrating because I feel like I either have to choose to not leave the house some days or decide to listen to her cry the whole time we're driving. Usually as soon as we get out of the car she's happy again; it's so strange. The only reason my pediatrician could think of why she hates it is because it might hurt her tummy if she just nursed. So I stopped nursing her right before we leave and would wait 30 mins to an hour  (if I can plan accordingly of course) and that still didn't  help. We bought those plush strap covers, in case the straps were bothering her. We even put a toy back there suctioned to the window to distract her and there's also a mirror facing her. She rarely ever sleeps in the car and if she does it's only for about 15 minutes and then she'll wake up and cry again. 
What could be the reason why she hates being in the car? And is there anything we can do to help this?