Heal the relationship

Je

My fiancé and I have been together for 4 years now. In that span of 4 years, I have caught him lying about big and small things. No, he has not cheated. I have forgiven him multiple times.

At this point, I am terrified of catching another lie. I don't want a life with such dishonesty. But I recognize that the insecurity I feel, even though have been brought by the lies, is causing a strain in our relationship. I get paranoid if he's texting or is with another woman, etc. To the point that I go through this phone and we fight so often. This has been going on for about 2-3 months now. I know it hurts him knowing that I have extreme lack of trust in him. I feel like it lessened his love for me or his happiness to see or talk to me.

We have talked about things and almost broke up recently. However, we want to try to work things out. He says he will do his very best to change, and I said this will be his last chance because I am fed up. I believe that relationships are not 1-way streets.

It's hard for me to trust him again. But I want to try for the sake of trying to heal things. I'm trying NOT to ask who he talks to or to even check his phone. I'm also trying to be sweet again like before. I have been doing this for about a week now.

What else can I do in order to rebuild our relationship on my end? Also, I want him to miss me and look forward to seeing and talking to me again. And, How can I trust him again?

I appreciate all the advice I could get especially from those who believe in working things out. I know the risk I am taking, but I want to try as hard as I can instead of giving up.

Thank you.