Sure having a newborn is exhausting.. but nobody tells you how exhausting BREASTFEEDING is

z

I wasn't fooling myself into thinking it would be easy caring for a tiny human, especially being a single mother. But nobody told me how freaking exhausting breastfeeding would be! Hungry? That sucks, your baby is screaming his head off and needs you to feed him before you can even think about getting yourself food. I didn't think it would be so tiring, especially those days when you feel like your boob has just been out ALL DAY and it feels like he's eating 24/7. It honestly sometimes feels like they just suck all the energy out of you. (Pun intended) You really learn to multitask though 😂 (see pic below)

That being said.. I love it. It's amazing that our bodies provide a safe home for our baby for 9 whole months and even outside the womb we make all the food they need ❤️ breastfeeding is such a good bonding experience & it's honestly really calming..not just for him, but for me as well. It's tough at first. But once you get the hang of it, it's awesome. Exhausting, but totally worth it ❤️❤️ I love being able to keep my baby healthy.