Does baby daddy want me back?

Sommer

It’s thanksgiving... and we have a little girl on the way, we broke up before we got pregnant but, we seem to really connect still. And I know he still cares for me.

His family had me over for a dinner with them, my feelings have always been the same for him and his family. I love them all. But they wanted pictures and I couldn’t help but feel like we shouldn’t take them. But we did g

In the first picture we were very awkward and stood a foot apart and his gramma said don’t act like strangers. I didn’t mean to but Like vomit I said “but we are strangers” I cant help that I felt that way though the way I am around him and knowing the last time we spoke about how he felt he said he just realized that he didn’t love me.

In the next picture he put his arm around me and actually smiled in the picture. I assume to make his gramma happy.

After that, we stayed at his apartment because I had my 16 week checkup which was 5 minutes from his place and 45 from mine, i just requested to sleep on the couch.

He had only gotten 4 hours of sleep the night before so I assumed he was tired.

It was 9 pm and he stayed up and binge watched 8 episode of a Netflix Original series with me... we picked on our dog, we had gotten her together but he got to keep her.

He began to flirt with me and tell me what was going on in his life, with his work and friends and kept showing me his favorite memes on Facebook.

It finally hit 2 a.m and he said he was going to bed. And he requested I join him...

I decided I would, because it’s hard to say no to someone you love...

We normally sleep in the nude together but I went to bed in my sweats and him in his boxers

It was incredibly hot so he told me I could put up the bedroom window as soon as I did he grabbed me and pulled me in holding me... i knew he could feel how hard my heart was pounding, he just played with my hair..

We all know where this is heading, yes it happened... twice that night and he continued to hold me throughout the whole night and wouldn’t let me go. We woke up the same way and yes it happened once again.

It was his decision to stop sleeping together and said that he had no desire to and didnt want a physical relationship with a woman he doesn’t love.. this was 3 months ago, a while after I found out I was pregnant.

We went to the doctors appointment and I hung out after to charge my phone to make the drive home.

when I said I was leaving he said he wanted to talk about the night before and that morning , he feels like maybe it shouldn’t have happened, he doesn’t really know what to say, and to ask him what he thinks in a couple days....

So I did. His response was “I’ll call you later to talk about it” no call....

I’m mentally prepared to be heartbroken again I guess I just was hoping he had a change of heart. I don’t know what to do. Mommy’s? I need your help.