Just need to vent.

Before I get into my rant, let me start by saying I love my child and I’m incredibly happy/blessed to be his mother. But quite honestly, if I would have known that I would be parenting him alone.. I would have not had a child. If I would have known that the manchild I had my son with, and am currently pregnant with wasn’t going to be a hands on part of raising our child, I would have waited. If I would have known that working and video games were more important than helping me feed, and bathe our child, I would have waited. If I knew that after having my son, I would go WEEKS without a shower (currently on day 12! Yes I haven’t had a shower since New Year’s <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a>) because he won’t keep our child busy long enough for me to jump in for five minutes to wash my ass, then I would have waited. If I would have known that being thirty weeks pregnant, huge, and uncomfortable didn’t entitle me to sit down for five minutes but his job gave him that entitlement.. I would have been more proactive with protection. I’m just so over this. I’m depressed, I’m sad, I’m lonely. I just want to take a shower, and take a nap without being asked why I’m tired. I want him to do the dishes, and to make ME a meal and deal with our two year old while I sit on the couch offering no help the way he does. I just wish he would wake up with our child five times a night, and then again at 6am without going back to sleep. I wish he would clean the house, cook the meals, take care of our child, and let me judge him daily the way he does me. I’m tired of being super mom. I’m tired of doing for him when he does nothing for me. I’m just tired of having no help, I’m tired of having a roommate relationship, I’M JUST TIRED.

Okay. End rant I guess. 😔