resentment towards my husband

I feel ashamed for having resentment but I don't know what to do about it and it's starting to affect our marriage. We had our baby 9 months ago and ever since then it's been me doing everything from diaper changes to wake me up in the middle of the night to putting him to sleep feeding him. If it wasn't playing my husband wasn't a part of it. And sometimes he'll step up and take responsibility and do the stuff that he doesn't really want to do, but it's like once in a blue moon. Right now he's the only one working as well because I can't because of some legal issues ( I'm applying for my green card and don't have a social or a work permit yet) so every day it's wake up play video games and then go to work. I just hate it because I don't want to be mad or resentful towards him but I want him to help and I feel as though I don't have the right to ask for it because he's the only one working and supporting us but I feel like I can't do this alone. It's overwhelming and I'm becoming emotional for no reason and lashing out amd I don't know what to do about it. I need help. What do I do?