Not ready to forgive

I’m sorry in advance for the long post but here it goes. It started with last year in June my husband and I️ decided to move to California with my mom and her boyfriend when my son was born. My son was a newborn when we made the choice to move from Texas to California because we never had a close relationship with my husbands side of the family and I️ wanted my mom to be close to my son and she had promised she was going to help out with him while my husband and I️ worked. We packed a uhaul and our cars and mostly donated all our new furniture and the rest dumped it. One day I️ had an important job interview for a corrections supervisor position that I️ luckily had the opportunity to even be interviewed, my husband couldn’t babysit because he was new to his job and was on his probation period, i had asked my sister and she agreed to babysit. I️ mentioned to my mom that my sister was going to babysit while I️ did my interview and my exam and my mom told me that she would do it. The night before I️ asked my mom again if she would be able to babysit and again she said yes, now the morning of my interview my told me that she wasn’t able to babysit I was speechless because she knew how important this was to me. Fast forward i came to find out it was her boyfriend that changed her mind of babysitting for me. I️ was in so much anger, i called and tried to reschedule but i had no luck i had to wait a whole year to reapply and to even be considered for the job if it was even open. FAST FORWARD my husband and I️ moved back to Texas because i couldn’t see eye to eye with my moms boyfriend he was too controlling. Now this month of January i was having issues with my babysitter and again i always have had a good relationship with my mom we’re we speak every day and she said she would like to come to Texas to help out with babysitting since she wasn’t working. Out of blue i get a call from my mom if I️ can pick her up from the greyhound station that she was here in Texas. Fast forward i letgo of my babysitter since my mom was here and didn’t need her, a week later her bf starts telling her stuff about her going back and all kinds of bullshit! Last week out of no where she tells me she has to go back to California and I’m stuck with not having a babysitter and I️ had to quit my job because she just wanted to leave because of her boyfriend kept complaining of when she was going back when she had promised to help me out for at least 3 months till we figured something out with a new babysitter. I’m beyond disappointed and so angry. I’m not ready to forgive her but feel bad and miss talking to her, but at the same time I️ wish she could understand that i had to quit my job because of her and my husband and I️ are now struggling trying to make ends meet