Parent problems

robyn • your local dummy 💘

So my parents just separated so we spend every other weekend at my stepdad’s house. I’m 15 and I have a sister who is 6 and another one who is 4 that are his biological kids. He’s very partial to my 6 year old sister who looks just like him. But he doesn’t like my 4 year old sister. But he’s also said that he doesn’t like either one of them and that kids should be seen and not heard. It came to the point that my sisters would tip toe around him whenever he was in the house. I’ve had entire screaming matches with him over the way he treats my 4 year old sister bc he treats her like a stepchild which is ironic because I’m his stepchild and he flaunts me around like I’m his own child saying I look like him and everything and I really don’t. So we’re at his house right now and before we even left my damn driveway, before we even left my dining room table he’s treating the kid like shit. I’m stuck here for the whole weekend and I can’t call or text my mom but I don’t think I’m gonna be able to handle it. That’s basically the reason why they separated but he can’t seem to get that through his head and he’s focused on fixing the wrong things and not his relationship with his kids. It’s really frustrating but I can’t say anything because I’m just a teenager. Any advice?