I don’t know what’s going on or what the heck will happen😳🤦🏼‍♀️

Isabella

I’ve been seeing this guy for the past four months and to be honest it’s been such an amazing experience, he’s made me feel that I can trust someone truly and I feel loved which is something I had never felt before. I feel comfortable enough to have let him be my first time in many things (I’m 17 soon to be 18 and he just turned 19). The thing is, when we met he had ended an almost 3 year relationship almost a month and half before we met. And well, I had broken up with my ex a month before too.

To be honest this boy is the one person I’ve ran to when things have gotten shitty for me, I’ve been through pretty hard things with my family in the past two months. He’s given me serenity and happiness which is something I’m very grateful too. He’s taken me out with his friend and so have I taken him out with my friends as well, plus we’ve met each other’s parents, etc. Right now we are I guess somewhat friends with benefits who love and place the other as an important person in each other’s life’s! But I just don’t know what might happen... I’m really into him and we have such a great time.... I wanna let life do what it has to do over time, destiny might have something in store for us or maybe it doesn’t... I don’t know.... Just had to let it out, I hope someone has been through this and is able to give me some advice....🙁🤷🏼‍♀️