help please..

rose

So, I was dating this guy, I am 15 and he is 18. I once snuck out to his house and I told him I didn't want to do anything with him just watch a movie and enjoy time together and he agreed and he was being so sweet about it. Later on in the day he began to get closer to me and kissing me and touching me and I would get up and move away from him I would leave and change subjects because I didnt want to do anything. After a while he tried again but this time he got on top of me and we were kissing and he began to try taking my pants off I immediately my hands on his chest to push him and I said " no stop" and and he grabbed me and said " no no it's okay you can trust me it's okay trust me I got you " I remember those words so vividly and I remember him just going on. i eventually dumped him after that yesterday I went to a party for my best friend, he texted me saying to not worry if I see him that he wont bother me I got so scared because the day we broke up he showed up at my house at 10 and he would go to my school if i stayed late and walk around looking for me. He wanted me to delete all social media. so I was scared of him and when I saw him at the doors of the party I began shaking and crying because i was afraid and memories came to my mind my friends offered to kick him out but i didnt want because i didnt feel like ruining my best friends big day. After a while of being there he walked around and saw my mom and he had the guts to go to her and hug her and everything he proceeded by staring at me when I was standing or dancing with people if I danced with a guy he grabbed one of the girls he went with and followed me around the dance floor so I decided to leave the dance floor and he would follow me . then when my mom said it was time for me to leave I went to my best friend and I told her I was leaving when I turned around I saw him walk to my mom and hug her and say nice things as he looked at me with a face like a smirk but like as if he won. I left it alone and my cousin asked why I was being so rude and I told her about what happen and then I began crying I then decided to text him (I'll provide a few text below) where I told him he had no right to be near me or my family ( keep in mind only my cousin knows and a couple friends) he began to get mad and I decided to call him and tell him " I'll leave you alone I'll stop bothering you but can you please admit that I didnt want it and that it happened I admitted that I let it happen after but can you admit I said no?" and he said I was crazy and no and then he said he remember when I told him I didnt wanan do anything and he noticed when I moved away but he says " you never said no you always said yes" I then got mad again because he was wrong and then later the next day he said " I talked you into it " I have pictures which are provided below. I dont know what to do anymore . I really dont and I feel so disgustingand just worthless after everything like just broken. I dont know is that rape? was I inthe wrong ? idk what to do anymore ... my cousin says hes trying to manipulate me into thinking it was my fault and like I was okay with it and I'm wrong but idk anymore...