Catching feels fml

Emma

A few months ago I started working again and one of my bosses is great. I see him more of a friend than a boss tbh. Anyway every Friday night after work, we go to waffle house. Just me and him since none of the other coworkers want to go. But we hang out a lot. Sundays after he gets off work, me and him watch a movie either at his house or mine. Mondays, he usually comes over and we go swimming. ANYwaY now that you got a lil backstory, a couple nights ago, I was making cinnamon rolls and offered to bring him some. So I drove to his house, only about 15 minutes away from me at like 4am cause I get out of work at 2am but that was a late night and I got out at 2:30. Buttt I went to his house and gave him the rolls we sat on his porch and chilled, talked and watched the traffic go by. Next thing we know the sun's coming up. It's 6am. I told him that I didn't feel like driving in the school traffic and rush hour. So he offered me to crash with him. I was a lil hesitant at first. But I said sure why not. So we went in and hopped in his bed. He fell asleep pretty quick but I mainly just laid there in my thoughts like most sleepless nights I have. Lately I haven't really been sleeping to well. Like after laying in bed with someone, I feel even more lonely than I already am😂 that was the first time I've ever been in bed with a dude smh😂😂

I think I'm catching feelings😭😂😂

Update: for the past 2 or 3 weeks I go over there with cinnamon rolls and we watch a movie before goin to bed.