Is This a Toxic Work Environment?

So I was super excited about starting this job. Turns out everyone is slimy, lying, self indulging, sexist, opportunist, snake... and I just want to do what I was hired for and go home. The job is in aerospace defense, an industry my mother has been in for over 20 years. I have no clue why she didn’t warn me. Makes me pause and think, “is this who she pretends to be for 8 hours everyday?” Shit sucks. As I grow older I realize everything sucks, but I thought with me obtaining my education and experience in the field I want to work in, it’d feel less like there is something sharp sticking out of my neck. Turns out that is exactly what life is. But I talk to my other friends at other companies it seems like they have no clue what I’m talking about. I think back to college and I loved my college job and I was in management in a sales job, it was real stress, and I came in everyday so excited to achieve my goals and motivate my team. But this place... I think it might actually be hell. I hate these meetings where ppl are trying to make these little zingers. I hate when we’re talking about a specific person and someone interjects with “I’m sorry, who is they?” Keep up dummy. “They” is the topic of the God damn conversation. I hate company potlucks, I’m not eating a damn thing from their houses. I’ve something too many ladies not wash their hands after they use the bathroom. I hate the clothes I have to wear. I hate the fake laugh I have to put on the most. My soul escapes my body in small fragments each time. Sad part is, this is my first “real job” out of college so i need to stay for at least 2 years so my resume will look good then I can move on. 6 months and a year left.

This work shit blows huge dxcks.