For anyone suffering from adhd or who has loved one suffering from it

I'm almost certain I've found the source of my depression, I've been told for years on end, I'm a bad person, why can't you just think before you act, your selfish, you have so much potential your wasting it all, your wasting you education, your so defiant, you don't care, your the problem here, shut up, your socially suicidal, when really you just don't understand, for a matter of fact you have no fucking idea, you don't know how this makes me feel, or how hard I'm actually trying, I don't chose to be like this for a matter of fact I hate it, I hate it more than I can express, you've made me so depressed, you've made me hate myself more than ever before, you caused this, all for what? You all know, don't play dumb, don't make out your innocent, you have ruined my childhood... All of you, school was my happy place, I loved learning, I loved everything about it. You don't understand, you don't even attempt to understand, but those of you who have, you've given me so much hope, I'm so grateful for all of you, but for all of you who haven't, I can guarantee you, you've broken so many kids and you don't even know it, you've crushed so many dreams, you've ruined so many childhoods, all for your own selfish needs... I hope you all feel so good about yourselves, you're all telling us how bad bullying is, have you ever thought that some of your own, your colleagues even, feel the need to bully someone with a learning disability, have you ever thought about how much that hurts? Because that hurts alot more than what any kid has ever said to me, every kid I've ever told was so accepting and supportive but you, you just have no consideration for anyone other than yourself, and you feel you have the right to tell me I'm selfish? I'm not selfish for a matter of fact I put everyone else before myself I value others feelings and needs over my own, I care for others more than I should but you, you can't teach, none of you deserve the authority you have, you all abuse you it and I'm so done I won't take it anymore, you all need to be taught about individualisation, and how well kids with adhd mean, we don't mean to come across rude, sometimes we do things without thinking and sometimes they have negative consequences and like anyone else we do need to be disciplined but in a which is suitable and effective towards our needs, and I can promise all of you, if we ever do something out of impulse and it hurts anyone physically or emotionally we will be so apologetic and we won't be able to forgive ourselves, we are some of the most down to earth people, none of you would know that though because none of you made an effort to understand, we're not all the same, in fact us adhd kids are wired differently, and if you dare think for a second that we get pleasure out of our "bad" behaviour, your out of line, we feel so unconditionally bad about not being able to control our impulses, we don't need the public humiliation along with it, we don't need the insults, or the threats, we need you to work with us not against us, we get frustrated with ourselves too, we don't mean to space out, or cut you off during your story, we don't mean to be so fidgety or mentally unavailable, we don't mean to forget the instructions you told us 3 minutes ago, we don't mean to talk a million miles an hour, we just have a lot to say, we don't mean to be so sensitive, we care alot...