Just a rant

My boyfriend apologizes so much. Like when I’m feeling and or tired because of school or family. Or if he forgets to tell em something. He says sorry so much I’m kinda getting tired of it. I wish he would come up with a solution instead of just saying sorry. We work through problems really well. But it seems like our default is to just apologize instead to trying to come up with a main solution first.

And also he is away right now because it’s his spring break in college. And he’s with his family in a different part of the state. And it seems like he keeps forgetting about me. Like he never really tells me what he’s doing or that he’s out. Like today I was really busy at work all morning and then was finally home and trying to text him and he wasn’t really responding and he said, oh I’m sorry I’m at lunch, I should’ve told you, which is fine that’s okay. But then I fell asleep for an hour and when I woke up again was trying to text him cuz I miss him and he’s like oh we’re at a fishing show. And I’m like oh have fun. And he could tell I was annoyed and just said I’m sorry. And its like I get it, his family doesn’t get to seem as often as I do. But I’ve had such a long day and I just want to talk to my love. It just makes me sad. I think becuz he doesn’t really care about these things that he doesn’t tell me. But I care to know. Idk.