I don’t know what to do

CarolAnn

My significant other left me Tuesday morning. He got his ex wife pregnant in November after a brief break up and we decided to work it out but in the end i wasn’t enough. I’m struggling because we were trying to have a baby and I am not even regular due to depo so my chances of having a family with him are GONE. I look around and see the few things that he forgot to grab and I just break down. My bed smells like him his clothes smell like him I’m trying to distract myself and In the daytime I’m doing fine! But once night hits I can’t stop sobbing. I’m alone.. my bestfriend is gone AGAIN. I know it was for the better but idk how to start over and live when I’m reminded of him always. I really feel in my heart that we were meant to be together and he took my choice away when he left. He’s stupid for the things he’s done but I didn’t love him any less for it. All of our memories haunt me all the little movies we watched food we ate songs we danced too. I’m afraid to be alone and I don’t have a choice. I’m slowly breaking down. I know it’ll get easier but right now it’s excruciating and I’m on the edge of giving up I can not take this pain my heart literally feels like it’s falling apart. I’m so afraid of my future and being alone I can’t even cope anymore.