Working vs SAHM...vent ahead

So I want to preface this by saying I absolutely respect SAHMs and I don’t want to discredit what they do because if I am being entirely honest, I probably couldn’t do it. As much as I love my daughter and soon to be newborn son, I don’t know if I have the patience to be a SAHM. So with that said, I respect SAHMs.

Maybe I’m just in a mood today, I don’t know. But today, I read a Facebook post from a SAHM saying SAHMs don’t get recognition for what they do and she doesn’t get days off, she cooks, cleans, does laundry, feeds the baby, takes care of her working husband and their pets etc etc.

Exactly how do these women think these things get done in the homes of working moms? We are parents too which means just because I am now home from work, doesn’t mean I just get to sit down and do nothing the rest of the night. I will now do everything she’s done throughout her day day,...I’ll make dinner, bring my daughter to dance, I’ll do dishes, a load of laundry, MAYBE sweep the floors if I have the time, give my kid a bath and I’ll put my kid to bed and then I’ll take care of my other 4 fur babies living in my house. In the near future, I’ll be adding nursing and pumping to that list as well as everything else that comes with having a newborn and multiple kids.

ALL parents work 24/7. So again, I say, I don’t discredit SAHMs because I enjoy my adult time at work. Even tho I have a very high stress career that causes me to take on everyone else’s high stress situations every day....MOST days, I like my job. SAHMs deserve a shoutout and you see it often throughout social media...but where’s the shoutout for the moms working 40+hrs a week on top of keeping our kids alive and a house standing?!

So this is me saying...You’re doing awesome working mommas!!

Edit to add:

Here is the post I read today. I cropped it to keep the posters name out of it.