Autism questions

Hi! I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with autism (behavioural kind) and would offer me advice on how they deal with that? My partner has a child with autism, I've educated myself by researching and watching videos on this but I'm still after some advice. I moved into his house due to numerous incidents happening at my old flat. I have two children (one with my partner) now I understand routine is real important for autistic people. I'm finding it really hard at the moment trying to understand my partners child. I love her so much, she can be the sweetest child I've ever met yet she can also be so naughty. Not towards me, shes always so lovely to me but more so towards my 1 year old and my 9 year old. Shes always shouting at the baby, she swears a lot. And I mean with every sentence she says the f word comes out too. Shes taking away the babies toys to play with herself, hes not allowed to touch her. If he does she kicks off (massively) theres a whole lot she does to the baby and I do tell her off but she doesn't listen. Shes also slapped my other child across the face. For no reason at all. Shes constantly calling them names, trying to hit them and just shouting yet if they do anything to her she has a massive tantrum. I'm just wondering if theres anything I'm doing wrong? Has anybody any advice on how to handle this situation? I'm at the end of my tether and really miserable at the minute as are my children.

Sorry for the long post I'm just super desperate for some advice!