Social Anxiety but not...

Claire

Hey there to anyone reading this! I have one main issue on my mind today and I’ll make it short and simple cause in a way it is. I get really and I mean really scared around new people or new friendship routines if that makes any sense and recently all my close friends have been talking to a whole lot of other people and that’s totally great for them but I feel angry at myself or annoyed that I haven’t yet because I’m not nervous I just get really uncomfortable and scared but my confidence and composure is always present. I feel not good enough at times but then realize I’m not really putting myself out there but I get really scared when I do. Recently my boyfriend also wanted to hang out with some people without me (these ones are people I don’t particularly like at all, I think their a bad I influence and i don’t agree with their beliefs) and this made this feeling I have skyrocket. I’m feeling really alone and not in control and scared. Any advice or helpful suggestions would be well appreciated😰❤️