I failed my daughter last night

I failed her. Last night I failed being able to be there for my toddler. She was with my husband and me in bed and I accidentally dropped my glass in bed and a good amount of liquid got on her and frightened her (she was asleep and she’s sick at the moment). My husband acted quickly and correctly, he swept her up and tried to console her and took her to the hall bath to clean her up. I really thought my glass had hurt her and just froze. I don’t know what happened. I just didn’t react I froze. I could hear her crying down the hall with my husband. She was clearly exhausted and upset. But I didn’t react I just shut down like a piece of shit. I’ve never responded to anything like that before. I’m always, was always, there for her. I don’t know what happened. I just know I failed. I went into this zombie robot mode and changed our sheets for them and couldn’t face her. I just walked down to the other bathroom, locked the door, sat on the floor, and cried. I don’t understand what was wrong with me. I know I’ve been traveling heavily for work. I know everyone’s been sick and I’m exhausted but I’ve always pulled it together. I’m just ashamed and feeling like a piece of shit for not being able to help console her or help soothe her. I failed.