He broke up with me at 30 weeks pregnant

My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 years. We have a 2 year old son, live together and have a fairly normal relationship. We have our fall outs here and there but for the most part everything (or so I thought) was good. This past weekend I went on a trip out of town with my best friend for a girls get away weekend. I came home Sunday, we had a Father’s Day dinner and he went to the movies with his dad. He came home that evening and everything was fine. We cuddled to sleep like usual and this morning before he left for work he kissed and hugged me. While he was working we were texting and I asked about a message he had send this past weekend about how he wanted to talk about some stuff. I was doing homework so I told him to text me about it instead of calling. Well he broke up with me. He says he isn’t happy and says I’m not either and that we both deserve to be. He says he will still live in our apartment (he pays all the bills right now since I am going to school full time) if I want him too and help with the kids.

I’m heartbroken. I’m may not be the best girlfriend but I try. It’s hard having a two year old and being pregnant. Im tired all the time. I suffer from anxiety and depression which doesn’t make it any easier. I feel so alone. My heart physically hurts like someone has hit me in the chest. I’ve been crying all day and now my belly is cramping. I’m 30 weeks pregnant. I don’t want to be a single mom. I know you can’t make someone be with you but god I just want my family together. Not to mention if he changes his mind and leaves he can easily decide to not help me financially which would leave me and my kids in a position to be homeless. I have nothing. And I feel like I lost my best friend. I don’t know what to do.