Thoughts?

Hey everyone!

I need some opinions. I’ve been in a relationship for almost 3 years with my boyfriend. His dad lives 50 minutes from us. A couple months ago his ex who is the mother of his kids needed somewhere to stay. His dad took her in and the kids. There’s a total of 15 people there in that house thats including kids and adults.. The kids sleep on mattresses in the floor or those couch futon things..Okay.. Lately hes been going over to his dads house everyday. I understand parents want to spend time with kids etc. Before he would always tell his dad or whatever when he called he would say he’s not driving out there everyday of the week. I just feel some type of way about the whole ex situation. So far for all these years we been together it feels as if the ex is a tag along. I totally understand she gonna be a part of his life cause of the kids but in the dad house though..She moves back and forth with the kids etc if she lives with a boyfriend etc and always got kicked out she always call on his family for help. My boyfriend has never went to see his kids everyday now all a sudden he is. He doesn’t even bring the kids here..I’m wondering if he goes there to spend time with the kids or could it be he’s messing around with her.