Confused

I'm currently 30 weeks pregnant and I had a miscarriage 1 month before this current pregnancy so me and my fiance talked about it after we found out that I was pregnant again that I will quit my job so I did hoping I won't miscarry again, anyhow he have been acting like I have no saying in anything since I'm jobless and pregnant it's like every time I asked him to do anything I have to wait until he feels like doing it and hes been so nasty around the house lately and distancing himself from me, whenever I try to talk to him he either walk away, ignore me and be on his phone or TV or straight up tell me he don't want to talk about anything, I don't have any where to go and I'm living in his place, I cry so much because hes so dirty and I don't want to bring my daughter into a nasty place and I feel like hes making everything so hard for me and this baby to be here, I suffer from high blood pressure when I'm pregnant and its been good so far, its been almost 4 years since we're together and he was never like this, I don't even think I want him in the delivery room with me, somedays I think about giving my baby away to save her from this situation.

I was a shelf stocker, I put out stuff on shelves and the job was infested with rats, my job demands was to work from 12 am to 5am sometimes to 7am

We should be getting married this year