Gushing a little 🤷🏼‍♀️❤️

Ap

My husband and I were fighting ALOT.

And about EVERYTHING.

I even questioned whether or not we were supposed to be together and I regrettably imagined my life if we were to separate.

I do believe some of my frustrations had a little to do with my physical insecurities after having our son.

But since we sat and had an extremely emotional heart to heart about our relationship, we have not been in a better place since the “cupcake phase” faded!

We decided that we wanted to TTC #2 (I’m 7 months PP)

I just got my BFP the on our first TTC cycle and let me tell you... THIS IS THE MAN I MARRIED!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Ever since I told him I’m pregnant, that man has waited on me damn near ever second! He asks if I’ve eaten and if not, he’ll whip me up something. He’s been doing dishes, starting laundry, finishing projects around the house, on top of yard work he already would take care of. He tells me every single day how beautiful I am and how much I mean to him and how lucky he is to have me and that I’m mothering his children! (he’s not a real sentimental person so it means the world!)

I don’t know if it was our conversation or just the fact that I’m pregnant or maybe both but I am so thankful and so blessed that God allowed us to see better days 🙏🏼💙

Sorry y’all, just needed a moment to express my LOVE FOR MY HUSBAND!! ❤️💙❤️💙❤️