*Anxiety and depression*

🌌🌿🐆Myles🐆🌿🌌 • Myles🐾 16🔸They/Them🔹demisexual🔸Biromantic🏳️‍🌈

Hi, I’m myles and I’m 16 years old. I’m tired, so very very tired- I have no energy anymore. It takes so much to brush my teeth and even get out of the bed. I was sick about six moths ago, I have IBS and I was taking medication- I ended up losing thirty pounds from the meds tearing up my stomach and I stopped eating. I missed a ton of school and my grades dropped- my parents got tired of my shit and we would fight and fight and fight- I would stop eating, I legitimately would go three days without anything but water or a single pack of saltine crackers. When finals came around I worked my ass off and somehow passed. If I haven’t passed I would have stayed behind as a sophomore, I would have stayed back. I have a fear of throwing up and eating, I’m supposed to start eating/body image therapy soon and I have an emergency plan ( to clarify I’m suicidal sometimes and it gives people and me reminders and emergency numbers) but that doesn’t provide any consultation.

What are somethings that help people when your tired, or you can’t find the motivation that keep you going? Or just what makes you feel better? I could really use some advice, thank you!!!