Rant...

Jen

I don’t know how keeping my stress level and blood pressure down is possible when I have certain “family” members causing issues... Long story short, November 6th,2018 my aunt passed away and then that Monday(the day of her funeral), I get told that my SD(yes I’m calling him SD,even though we were on good terms for a while) pretty much wants nothing to do with me,but wants everything to do with my son... me being me I put my fucking foot down and said “no it doesn’t work like that....” keep in my mind I grew up until I was 13 w/o my SD.... I cut ties with them pretty much that day,him, his fiancé, and her whole family(even though some were mine by blood).. Fast forward to last night at my work, I was off,but my SD showed up at my job, asking if I was pregnant, and who’s it was, and what car I drove... -.- and then told the girls not to tell me... They called me almost immediately afterwards and told me what was said... and ever since then it’s pissed me off, and I’m thinking why does it matter to you who the father is, etc. You won’t be seeing either one of your grandkids if I can help, for the most part my oldest doesn’t see him and doesn’t even really know who he is. I’m so upset over this whole thing... and I know I shouldn’t be,but I am... any words of advice? Thanks in advance.