Anti depressants while pregnant

Heather • Pregnant with #2!! . 4 year old daughter and happily married ❤️❤️

Someone tell me I’m not a bad mother 😭😭😭😭 I’m 28 weeks 4 days with my second. When I had my first 6 months after I was diagnosed with postpartum and later PTSD. They put me on antidepressants and then an anti anxiety med. it helped soooo much! When I decided to try for another my doctors weaned me off and I have been off of all meds feeling well for almost a year and half (1 year trying to conceive and I’m 7 months pregnant) . But lately I’ve been struggling bad with anxiety and bad bad bad body image issues.... feeling really alone and sad for no reason. I recently made an appointment with a therapist that specializes in pregnant women and depression that’s next Tuesday I’m thinking she’s probably going to put me on something. And I feel like a terrible mother for being on medication while pregnant. I don’t feel like harming myself but I’m just down and scared it’s going to turn into postpartum depression and trigger my ptsd . Trying to get ahold of it before it turns into something scary like it was after I had my first daughter. I just feel..... like a bad mom.