Still not over him

I’m currently a junior in college. It’s been almost a year since my ex of 2 years and I broke up. We dated senior year of high school up until halfway through our sophomore year of college. We go to the same college and we run into each other from time to time and it still really hurts. We’re both involved in Greek life so I see when he takes another girl to a dance/vice verse but it still really sucks. I miss him so much and I feel like college was way better with him. I feel lost and unmotivated. He blocked my number because he said he doesn’t think talking is the healthiest thing for us right now. He’s mentioned that he does miss me and still cares about me but I know he doesn’t wanna be with me anymore. I’m heartbroken and I still miss him every single day. I try my hardest to move on but he’s always in the back of my mind. I don’t know what to do at this point and it’s really been taking a toll on me. It’s so hard because I know he’s thriving and enjoying his college experience despite me not being by his side, but I can’t say the same thing for me. I’m struggling really hard and don’t know what to do. This might sound pathetic but I really miss having him as my best friend and not being able to talk to him is hurting my heart to the point of not wanting to do anything.