Racist make me sick

Ema • Mother of 2 married to the love of my life

So my 15 year old brother has been with his girlfriend for almost a year now. And they have been best friends before they got together. They really care for each other so much it's just so cute. Well me and my siblings are all half black and a month ago I guess the girl's mother found out about them and has been texting my brother and harassing him to break up with her daughter. When I went to pick him up to stay with me for the rest of his winter vacation and this sweet beautiful girl's mother texted him that he can't be with her daughter because "she's too beautiful to be with a black guy". Yes she said that to a 15 year old boy who has done nothing but care for her daughter. Who says that to kid? He was a mess when she said that to him it took four of us to calm him down. He was just crying and hyperventilating and repeatedly saying "it's just because I'm black. That's the only reason?" I felt so sick to my stomach when he explained it all to us. Who says that to a kid. It just makes me so upset.