Does Husband have priorities wrong..?

So for starters, I love my husband and I try to do everything I can to make him happy.

When I had our daughter, I thought about him and how he needed his medication, so in labor, I went back into the house to grab it but he turned around and told me not to and to hurry up because he was freaking out about the possibility of not getting to the hospital in time. Fast forward we were in the hospital and he wanted to leave while I was in labor. He stayed for the fact that I begged him to and that because the stress caused my labor to stop momentarily. Then he left shortly after I had our daughter..

Fast forward to now it's been months since then.. I'm going through a case where I'm the victim. I came home and he was asleep with the baby, no big deal because he was taking care of the baby. He wakes up and I talk about what happened and everything and hes like "okay". We go about things and then he gets upset because I didnt want him to go to the store without me so he goes back to sleep. I then realized something about the case and was in a complete panic attack and physically needed someone else to help me. He refused to get up(since he was asleep) until I begged him to talk to me... well we talked and pretty much came to the conclusion that he was in pain and hungry and tired and that was more important than the trama I went through..

I told him that I could have gone with him to the store and that it would have been easier on me and then he claims I said I wouldnt but I remember saying I needed a bit of time..

Am I crazy or does he not have his priorities straight? I wanted to get him food and there was food the whole time he just didnt care.