Babymomma 😬

So around early October I started to hook up with one of my co-workers. He’s 24 i’m 17 about to turn 18. It’s been a few months now and we both caught feelings but from his side it more difficult. He has a 3 year old and at the beginning of us hooking up he told me he was no longer together with his baby momma. They talk on the phone pretty frequently but so he can talk to his son and make sure that they are okay and have money for the week because he basically pays for everything, his baby momma doesn’t work just lives off his income. His sisters and brother seen me because i’m over his house like everyday and they told his babymomma and now every time they talk on the phone she’s like “where is that little slut, or bitch”. and they are having problems because of me. When we first started to hook up he told me and turn out they are still together. And now i’m just like wtf am i doing , like i’m so stupid. I really like him but i’m not going to be in between that relationship. (i know this is all over the place)