Step Parenting

Savannah

I need all the advice I can get! I am lucky to have found my soul mate, and he has a beautiful 2 year old little girl. I love her more than anything. At first it was really tough. I have endometriosis and him and I cannot seem to get pregnant yet. I feel jealous that he has that with another woman. I’ve learned to let that go and just love this baby as much as I can. He is a wonderful dad and partner. The mother of his child is a monster. She takes her away from us if we don’t give her money when she wants it, she’s never with her, she causes drama every chance she gets, she’s always trying to break us up and get me out of the picture. In her eyes it’s easier to use him and manipulate him when I’m not around. How do I deal with all of this? Raising a child who is not mine, dealing with my own infertility, dealing with jealousy? It’s a lot to take on but to me if worth it if this little girl is happy. I feel like one of my purposes in life is to be there for her. Her home life away from us is bad. So I feel like I am the main one looking out for her and raising her. I just get down sometimes and need support. I hope I can get some loving and helpful comments! Here is my baby, she is my world!