I need help.. any ideas or something..

Breanna

Y’all. I am in dire NEED for ideas and help. This is my fiancé, Beau, on the left and his identical twin, Bryon, on the right hold our son,Braycen. October 19th, 2019 our worlds were completely flipped upside down. Beau had gotten a call from his mother at 5 in the morning that Bryon was gone.. that he was in a motorcycle accident, crashed into a house and pronounced deceased at scene. There was no alcohol, drugs, phone use.. nothing. They didn’t even do an autopsy on him. It was absolutely horrifying seeing him. You could not tell it was Bryon at all. I had gotten to see him. Beau and Bryon were so so close. They talked a minimum of 6 times a day. Their 31st birthday is coming up September 27th and I have no idea what to do for Beau. Beau also works on the road so I am unsure if he’ll be on the road or at home. The last 5 birthdays (since I’ve been with Beau) they have always spent it together. I don’t know if his family is going to be trying to spend it with him or if that’s going to be too overwhelming or what. I don’t have any idea what to do. I’m at such a loss. Beau still sees bryon laying on the table he said at least 6 or so times a week. He doesn’t want his birthday to come and both their birthday and the year mark for Bryon is coming up. For those days can anyone help me on ideas as what to do or something?! I literally cannot wrap my head around anything.