My mom tested positive for covid

li

Yeah.. I probably have covid-19

I’m not sure if I should arrange to be tested before symptoms start because maybe that will affect the validity of the test? Genuine question.

My mom got tested a few days ago and it was negative.

My brother tested positive and has had it for a week. My mom got tested again because she was taking one of my older brothers to have surgery because he’s all scared and stuff so she ran to get tested again and popped a positive on the Rona test.

And I used her bathroom today, sat on her bed and talked to her. She’s not even sick.

Like at all, I had no idea I had to worry.

My brother has been quarantined to the other side of the damn house for a week.

She has barely been exposed to him herself. And again, she tested negative a few days ago.

I feel so much dread right now that I feel tingly and I know that’s weird but it’s a thing for me. And what’s not helping is that some family members are angry as if people are choosing to have covid. As if they didn’t know the risks of socializing these days? You chose to walk into my moms house.

There are so many people on this property and I knew when the kids started going to school that we were going to get it.

Guess where he got it, from school. My brothers friend is one of the other confirmed cases at his school and he wrestles him in wrestling so he was exposed that way.

Then he gave it to my mom. And now I probably have it too and I have severe asthma, so this will probably not go well for me. The sickest I’ve ever been is when I had bronchitis. I can’t imagine being sicker than that.