Any moms out there put their baby or toddler up for adoption??

I’m just wondering, how did it work out? How do you feel? Are you able to know how your child is doing?

I’m struggling as a single mom to a 2 year old. I’ve had depression since 2015, and I live with a controlling and a verbally abusive mother. I feel like I don’t have the mental and physical energy to be a good mom. But I try my best every day. But still, it’s not enough. I feel like a half-ass mother. My mom condemns me all the time. It’s even more depressing. All I wish is for more sleep or time to myself. And I’m always judged for it. I pretty much haven’t slept since my daughter was born. I wish I had more support. But it’s so hard right now with the pandemic. I can’t even have my friends babysit.

I’m struggling with depression and thoughts of suicide. And I don’t want to be around my mom. Some months I struggle with trying so hard not to strangle her. Literally I want to hurt her sometimes.

I just want my daughter to have better. I think I want to put her up for adoption. Is there any advice?