Is there something wrong with me?

Ansley

I was talking to this guy I'm into and we're not really official per say but our conversations are far from platonic. Well, today we started sexting and I was honestly really turned on, he ended up sending a pic of his dick which I suppose was half consented, it was with context but I didn't say hey yeah I'm ok with that. I felt really uncomfortable and turned off and I don't know why. I'm normally a very sexual person but I guess I've never had a consensual male sexual experience, even through text- it's always just idiots sending me their dicks because idfk men are weird. I don't know why I'm reacting this way right now, maybe it's an overreaction idk, it's quite an odd and unpleasant feeling. I have quite a bit of trauma around men, sexual trauma included, and though I'm grossed out by men sending me their dicks it doesn't feel quite the same as this. He's really sweet and has also been through some sexual trauma so I dont think he meant to upset me. Regardless, I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack over this and it's so small and dumb- I don't know why I'm feeling this way. I really like him too but I'm not sure what to do about this situation and I don't know if talking to him about it would help because I don't want to accidentally shut down that aspect of our relationship. Any advice or does anyone at least understand?