Got a bit karen-ey

I called the doctors office today to schedule an appointment to find out if I may be a diabetic and when telling them my symptoms they kept sticking on one! I said I have heart palpitations/flutters and it’s been going on for years. Mind you I had explained this to 3 or 4 people over the phone already! It’s fine that they legally have to tell me to go to the hospital but for them to ignore giving me an appointment and assume I’m going to go to the hospital over an issue that my previous doctor has told me could be for anxiety or other non hospital reasons! It’s insane so finally I told them “it’s inappropriate I’m having to talk to so many people that aren’t my doctor bout my symptoms and I just want to schedule a appointment I am due a follow up anyways!” They finally just relented and asked “what should I put down as the main reason” I said “to check if I’m a diabetic my family has a history” he wrote that and that it was also a regular follow up and I finally got my stupid appointment! I can’t be the only one who gets tired of telling Tom, Dick, and Harry my issues before I can talk to my actual doctor?!

Glad I’m not the only one with this issue!! Also good news I’m not a diabetic bad news still don’t know wtf is wrong and will probably end up seeing Tom dick and Harry before I find out 🤷🏻‍♀️