Don't know if I see a future anymore

This is a kinda long post but my bf and I have been dating for almost a year and a half. We broke up about a month ago because he basically gave me an ultimatum about if I want kids or not (he's 26 and I'm 22).

About 2 weeks after the breakup he reached out to me to see if we could talk and he apologized a lot and said he was being hasty and such regarding the kids issue (especially since I'm young and don't know what I want yet). We spent about a week talking about the future and other aspects of our relationship and eventually decided to give it another shot.

I thought it was a good idea because I know if I hadn't tried again I would always wonder what could have been etc and we did have a pretty good relationship. I still do really like him but now I feel like he has a lot more feelings for me than me for him and he says things about the future (like several years down the line) and idk if I see him that far in my future anymore. I do think we're a good match but we're not a super great match and I'm just not sure if I want to settle anymore.

I don't know if I should wait a couple more weeks and see how I feel then or ask for a little more space to try and figure things out. Any advice would be much appreciated.