Hair loss (warning; picture of loose hair on the side of my tub)

Br

Hey ladies. I put the warning because I know some people get grossed out to see things like that. After I had my youngest over 2 years ago, I started with hair loss. My baby was about 2-3 months and it lasted until he was about 6-8 months. I read that your hormones are getting back to normal after child birth and it was normal. By the time my baby made a year, my hair started falling out again. It’s not the normal losing hair. It’s globs at one time. I’ve changed shampoos to one that a beautician recommended but it didn’t work. I’m on medicines but I looked it up and the only one that says it could cause hair loss is my birth control. But the hair loss has been happening since before I started taking it. I went to the doctor a couple weeks ago but my forgetful self forgot to ask about it. I have orders to do labs just for a regular check up and going to do them on my next day off. Has anyone else experienced this? I used to have really thick hair and it’s not like that anymore. I included a picture and that’s only the hair that came out with one washing and that I took off of my body after washing. That’s not the strands from the water I didn’t get out. I also apologize if this is in the wrong group. I wasn’t sure where to post it.