Quick rant

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a full year now. About 3 months into our relationship, we decided to take a break. During this time, we were only apart for 2 weeks, but we started talking to other people during that time. ( took our break mid august and got back together the end of august)

Fast forward those 2 weeks of seeing other people, we decided to get back together. Things were going great, but then I noticed he started bringing up the guy I used to talk to… a lot. It made me feel uneasy, like he was talking to his girl again and that’s why he was tripping on me.

Fast forward again - to middle of October- I had the strong suspicion he was up to something. While he was sleeping, I decided to go through his phone and found that he had been in contact with that girl again.. when I confronted him about it and told him it made me feel uncomfortable, he blocked her and assured me they wouldn’t talk again.. but then asked me to please give him space cause he wanted to be alone. A couple days later, I found he had turned all his notifications off on his phone for all his social media ( I had sent him a tiktok and his phone didn’t vibrate so I knew he had notifications off) so I decided to check his phone again…

Sure enough- the girl had been unblocked and they were talking again… he assured me “it’s not like that” but it’s really irritating me.. am I over reacting about this ?

I messaged the girl and told her to stop messaging him, and for a few days there wasn’t any messages.. but now he’s back to hiding his phone when he sleeps, so I feel like he’s hiding something again.

I also found him talking to another girl, just small talk conversation but I had never heard of this girl before.. nor seen her before… his response to that was she’s the home girl”