Feeling hurt *vent and advice

Melody

I am 7weeks. Symptoms in full force. From nausea to super emotional. I’m feeling a little hurt right now. I’m not sure if my emotional fluctuation is adding to it. In the last 2 weeks, hubby and I have only been intimate once a few days ago. In the beginning it was cramps and dizziness…now it’s just nausea. Soon as I hit 6wks it hit like a wave. I have been upfront about everything I feel to let him know I’m not just ignoring him. But I’ve noticed now he’s distant. He doesn’t talk to me unless he’s responding to a question. When he’s home he’s always on social media or his Xbox, or he’s laying in the bed with the cover over his head. We talked and he said that he knows if he brings up intimacy I’ll be upset so he’s keeping to himself. But I feel as though he’s basically cutting me off because I don’t feel well enough to perform. If he wasn’t well enough to do something, I couldn’t see myself just totally not dealing with him until he did it. He hasn’t asked me if I was ok once or checked in he basically avoids me. Im literally surviving on grilled cheese because my daughter is cooking them for me. I feel like the best I can do is communicate if I don’t feel well. Idk what I’m doing wrong???