I need someone to talk to!!!!

Chelsea
I wanna scream! I am 21 and shouldn't be dealing with this.. At 17 I found out I was pregnant.. Went to the hospital at 22 weeks due to bleeding and ended up delivering my son the next day and he was born still. Two years later we tried again and I got pregnant right away only to find his heart had stopped at 28 weeks and I began the induction.. 4 months after that I get pregnant again and miscarried at 6 weeks. July 2013 I got pregnant again just barely with hcg only reaching 15..
​Now I am trying to get pregnant again.. I just had a laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, and d&c done on 2/7/2014 to find cysts and scar tissue on my left ovary as well as stage 2 endometriosis which was all removed. The doctor gave me a script for birth control I took it two days then realized we still wanted ttc. I started my period on 2/13 and atarted the b/c 2/16 and stopped 2/17 which the b/c stopped my period then I had the withdrawal bleeding for 1 day which was barely spotting. Well I have been using ovulation tests and I didn't get my positive OPK until 3/3 which would be cycle day 19 I typically have a 27-28 day cycle meaning I should start tomorrow. I need help.. My doctor have me prometrium suppositories and told me to take them 4 days after I get a positive OPK to see if that would help.. I need someone to talk to!! What worked for you guys??