Esty. Annoyed. Deciding what to do.

So I ordered my dads christmas gift off Etsy in November. Just a shirt I new he would love. The shop is in the UK and I'm in the US and the losted measurements were metric, so I put them in a converter to make sure I was picking the correct size. I got my order about 2 1/2 weeks later and all was well.

Chirstmas came, my dad loved it, but it was unfortunately too big. Which is annoying, but life happens. My dad is a sweet elderly dude but has image issues and wasn't pleased I thought he was a XL instead of L, but that's another can of worms.

I contacted the seller and he/she agreed to exchange it for a L. It took the seller a week to contact me back which is fine, it was the hoildays. They sent mine first, I got back from vacation and sent the XL on its way back too.

Well its been almost over 3 weeks. I have continued to message the seller once a week, every Saturday, to inform them that I haven't gotten the L. Every week it was the same thing "Oh it may take 1-2 weeks. Regards" then " Oh it may take 2-3 weeks. Regards". I asked for a tracking order because I recieved one for the XL I returned, but the question was ignored and I was told they couldn't insure it because it was going over seas. Ok? Neither was mine, I understand, but that's not what I asked. I ignored it but I'm getting very annoyed!! My dad was asking about his new favorite shirt and has stopped asking. I DON'T want to hear "It'll be 3-4 weeks. BS!! It got here in nearly a week the first time! Wth!!

If I get that I'm debating if I want to say to **make sure** I get this shirt. I bought it, it got here fast the first time, I expect to get it! Any suggestions on how to NICELY tell him I just want this f*cking product? Or should I just report it to Etsy. It's been so long I can't even leave a review to warn others about the size chart, I didn'teven know they had a time limit on reviews! This has never happened but it's the fist time using this shop. Help please.

Vote below to see results!