Glow is looking for a highly motivated individual to build our Strategy & Financial Analytics function to be a key asset in the future growth of the company. This individual will be spearheading the Company’s financial quarterly forecast, operational and functional analysis and special projects. S/he will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis and other projects requested by senior management.
The ideal candidate is highly analytical, detail-oriented and curious. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support optimal business decision making. This candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and can seamlessly multi-task when needed. The position reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze financial and operational data to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Lead the development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Manage and lead continued development of Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales and expenses
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- 3-5+ years of relevant business and analytics experience - ideally a mix of management consulting or investment banking and startup or operating company experience
- Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize complex information, with an affinity towards digesting large amounts of quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to quickly turn data analysis into a strong narrative that leads to recommendations and enhances our understanding of the business
- Strong leadership and verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel modeling and Keynote presentation skills. Comfortable using SQL. Knowledge of statistics is a bonus
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves wherever and whenever needed
If the above sounds like you, send us a note at email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!