In a time where women’s reproductive health and fertility are only growing in interest and importance, Glow’s mission of empowering women everyone where information and solutions to take control of their fertility is more relevant than ever. From egg freezing to IVF, from sexual health to fertility tracking, we at Glow are tackling the taboos and ensuring women (and couples) everywhere have the resources and programs they need to help with their journey.
The Senior Manager/Associate Director should have a deep passion for marketing and for Glow’s goal to become the most beloved women’s health platform. You’ll have the opportunity to shape Glow’s voice, and you’ll have the responsibility to use that voice to drive growth of the Glow Fertility Program and brand awareness across all marketing channels. The ideal candidate is intellectually imaginative, strategic, and driven to execute on creative and effective Marketing plans.
- Create and execute consumer marketing campaigns with the goal of driving Glow Fertility Program growth, engagement, and brand love across all marketing channels.
- Develop and manage Glow’s content and communications plan.
- Play integral role in Glow’s paid acquisition strategy and execution, spanning multiple digital channels and properties.
- Contribute to Glow’s overall marketing strategy, with potential opportunity to lead it.
- Scrappy and proactive--we’re looking for a true self-starter.
- Ultra passionate about startups and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Well-versed in both online and offline marketing channels.
- 5+ years of consumer marketing experience.
- Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques, tools, and concepts, including social media, major digital marketing platforms, copywriting, Photoshop, SEO, budget management, email marketing, media buying and product positioning.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with an ability to write with wit and sensitivity.
If the above sounds like you, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to hear from you!